Order Online, Collect in store
or have it delivered locally
on orders over $250
Angostura® Aromatic Bitters (200ml)
TT$26.95 – TT$571
In a class of their own, ANGOSTURA® bitters are the essential ingredient in some of the world’s most famous and best loved drinks.
ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters
“A cocktail cabinet without Angostura is like a kitchen without salt and pepper.” ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters adds a layer of complexity, intensifies the flavor of other ingredients, counteracts the harshness of acidic contents and decreases the harshness of spirits. But it doesn’t stop there – it also helps cleanse the palate and aid in digestion. Ever had an Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Pink Gin or Mai Tai? Then you’ve experienced ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters. It’s the can’t-miss bottle behind the bar, featuring an over-sized label and distinct yellow cap.
Available by the case. 24 per case.
• Respected and recognized as the leader in aromatic bitters worldwide; no bar or kitchen is complete without it.
• Drinks International Annual Bar Report 2018 has named Angostura® bitters the “Number 1 Selling Bitters” and the “Number 1 Trending Bitters,” respectively in the bitters category.
• Unique flavour enhancer (seasoning) for the preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as, any savoury or sweet food dishes.
• Sodium and Gluten-Free.
• Exported to 165 countries worldwide.
• Kosher certified.
• Tempers the acidity of citrus ingredients for individuals who are acid sensitive, calming the stomach.
• Classified as a food ingredient in many countries.
• Although the product contains 44.7% alcohol by volume, each dash contains an insignificant amount of alcohol and therefore remains non-alcoholic.
Colour: Reddish brown in hue
Nose: Aromatic Bouquet of herbs, fruits and spices.
Palate: Aromatic taste with a bouquet of fruits, spices and herbs. As a flavouring agent it enhances the taste of food and drink.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.