- 2 Rocks Glass
- Hawthorne Strainer
- 2 oz Whisky Rye Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Speciality Liqueurs Absinthe
- 1-2 Sugar Cubes
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Lemon Garnish: Lemon Twist
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Orange Bitters
How to Make
- Muddle sugar cubes, Orange bitters and Peychaud bitters in rocks glass.
- Add Rye Whiskey and stir gently.
- Add cubed ice and stir until chilled.
- Add Absinthe to a second chilled rocks glass and swirl to evenly coat glass.
- Discard Absinthe from second glass then strain and pour in mixture from first rocks glass.
- Rim glass with lemon twist and place in glass as garnish.