- Double Old Fashioned Glass
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 3-4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters Aromatic Bitters
- 5 oz Clamato juice (or 3 oz tomato juice and 2 oz clam juice)
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- Fresh coarsely ground black pepper
- Lime Garnish: Celery Stalk, Lime & Lemon Wedges
How to Make
- Place all ingredients into a mixing glass, add ice, and roll contents back and forth between mixing glass and mixing tin until well blended.
- Rim the lip of a Double Old Fashioned glass with lime and dip into a mixture of cracked black pepper and celery salt.
- Strain ingredients into the prepared, ice-filled double old fashioned glass.
- Garnish as desired.